EXCELLENT DAILY HABITS FOR HAPPINESS
Then I present 10 habits, that if you follow them to the letter, surely they will bring happiness to your life.
1. Smile as much as you can. The more you practice smiling, the more automatic it becomes.
2. Give people the benefit of the doubt. Everyone’s really just doing the best they know how to do. You never know what’s keeping someone from performing at the highest level, so go easy on them.
3. Hug the people you care about regularly, and say “I love you.”
4. Share your skills and knowledge with those who could benefit from it.
5. Be patient and go with the flow. Enjoy the drive even if it’s taking longer than usual!
6. Use positive words and phrases regularly (“I can do it,” “things always work out for me in the end,” “life is good,” etc.).
7. Omit negative talk as much as you can (“I can’t do it,” “things never work out for me,” “life sucks,” etc.).
8. Celebrate other people’s successes. Know that when one person rises, they bring us all up a little bit with them. Without other people’s successes, we’d still be living in the dark ages, so appreciate success wherever you see it!
9. Avoid gossip like the plague. Enough said.
10. Be mindful of programming. Select songs, televisions shows and movies that uplift you. Toss the rest.